Please Take Note Of The Following Terms And Conditions:
- This quotation includes the following:
- Reflects VAT separately where applicable
- Aircraft costs include crew, fuel and maintenance.
- Air Passenger Service Charges (departure taxes)
- Fuel and Insurance Surcharges
- Payment shall be made no later than 1 month prior to departure by Cash, Banker’s cheques, direct bank deposits or credit card subject to aircraft availability. An additional 3% bank charges will be levied for all credit card payments. For direct deposit or transfers kindly request for the appropriate bank details.
- Cancellation Fees: The following fees apply should a confirmed flight be cancelled. Less than 20 days prior to departure, 50 % of the total amount, 5 days prior to departure the total amount must be paid.
- All applicable health, visas, customs requirement and other legal and statutory formalities must be complied with by the passengers and are not Aerocruise Ltd responsibility.
- Smoking is not permitted onboard Aerocruise Ltd flights.
- Passenger baggage is limited to 15kgs per passenger in small soft bags, which may be easily loaded into the baggage holds, special provisions can be made on actual weight and balance in the presence of the pax and luggage.
- The contract will become null and void should a conflict arise in the intended charter destination/s.
- Aerocruise is not responsible for any direct or consequential costs resulting from any delays to its services.
Please note that the above may vary as a result of fuel price change or any government policy that affects aviation sector.
In the event that Aerocruise uses another operator’s aircraft and/or any other service(s) thereof, Aerocruise Company ltd shall be considered as an intermediate only between the user and the airlines and/or the travel agencies and/or the tour operators and therefore, Aerocruise Company ltd shall not be responsible and/or liable directly and/or indirectly to any damage and/or loss of whatever sort or kind caused due to the faulty and/or improper performance of those services and the sole responsibility and liability in this regard shall be borne by the service providers according to their terms of service.
Aerocruise shall not be liable in respect of any damages, losses or liabilities incurred by its client, arising from or in connection with the flight. Notwithstanding anything else contained herein, the Company shall not be liable for punitive damages, indirect damages, consequential damages, loss of profits, third party claims or any claims imposed on client by laws or statutes of countries outside the Republic of Kenya. The Company shall not be liable for any damages, losses or other amounts that I have agreed, settled or compromised without the prior written consent of the Company, or which I am otherwise contractually bound to pay to any other person or entity. In the event of any dispute, it shall be settled by the statutes and laws of the republic of Kenya only in the courts of the republic of Kenya.
Aerocruise Company ltd reserves the right to deny carriage to any person or offload him or her at any airport/airstrip if in their sole discretion it is considered that carrying the passenger might endanger the safety of the aircraft crew or other passengers including but not limited to those reasons shown below
- The passenger is drunk or under the influence of alcohol or drugs
- The passenger’s mental or physical state is a danger or risk to the aircraft crew or other passengers.
- The passenger has refused to comply with a personal or baggage security check
- The passenger has refused to comply with instructions related to safety or security from the crew or other authorized persons
- The passenger has used threatening or abusive words or gestures to any Aerocruise Company ltd employee or other authorized person
- The passenger has made any threat related to the safety of the aircraft.
The contract evidenced hereby or contained herein shall be governed by the Law of Kenya and any claim or dispute arising hereunder shall be determined by the Kenyan courts to the exclusion of the courts of any other country. It is the sole responsibility of passengers on international flights to ensure that they have the appropriate documentation including but not limited to passports and visas required by any Government authority. Aerocruise Company ltd may at its sole discretion impose a requirement for a minimum number of passengers to be booked to a particular destination before operating that particular flight. In the event that a signed copy is not returned, and you choose to proceed with the booking, Aerocruise ltd shall assume that you have accepted its current terms and conditions as they may apply.
These terms and conditions may vary without notice from time to time.